Golf Course Dress Code, including the practice areas:
* All men’s golf shirts must have a collar or mock collar and be tucked in at all times. Only proper golf pants or shorts are allowed.
* Ladies’ golf shirts without collars must have sleeves. Tank or halter tops are not permitted. Golf shorts, skirts and skorts are permitted.
* Denim, t-shirts, cutoffs, tank tops, cargo pants or shorts, athletic shorts, and swimwear are not permitted on the golf course, driving range or putting green.
* Wind or rain pants are permitted. Sweat pants are not permitted.
* Hats must be worn facing forward.
* Soft spikes are mandatory.
This dress code must be adhered to by all members, accompanied guests and unaccompanied guests at all times. Eagles Mere Country Club reserves the right to restrict golfers from playing our course if they do not meet these requirements.